If it is your primary focus to follow the programme and money is tight, participating in the work-study programme allows you to attend most or the whole seminars and at the same time help with the running of the Camp.
Your fee for participating as a Work Study volunteer is 50% of the regular fee. If the seminar of your choice has a supplement, half of this will apply also.
- You must register, receive approval and pay in advance to join us as a Work Study volunteer.
- The minimum time of participation in the work study program is one week. It is essential for the smooth running of the camp that you follow the schedule you will be provided with and perform your job on time and with care.
- Our working week starts Sunday morning and ends Saturday evening. All work study helpers meet on the Saturday before the week starts at 19:00 (7:00 pm) in the general Staff-meeting (workshop tent, immediately after dinner). It is important that you are there, work starts on Sunday morning!
- Work Study volunteers commit to work 3-4 hours per day during the week they are attending camp. All Work Study volunteers for the week work in a crew together with one or several staff members who coordinate and lead the group. The rest of the time you are completely free to participate in the programmes.
- Participants in the Work-study programme will meet regularly within their work group and as participants will be part of the support groups that are formed in the seminars.