Our goal is to make sure that your time at Camp is meaningful, comfortable, and safe. We do our best to make sure that your experience is rewarding and our programmes run smoothly. In light of that, these are some important policies to keep in mind.
- Participation in the camp happens at your own risk.
- Zenith Institute cannot be held responsible for any illnesses, injuries, or their implications that occur during your stay here, during your participation, or during your voluntary help in the camp.
- Therefore it’s important that you take out your own medical insurance (travel health insurance / travel accident insurance).
- Participants under the age of 18 need a legal guardian with them during their stay.
- The campground is quite rough; if you are walking-impaired or have other physical limitations, please check with us beforehand.
- Parents are responsible for their children.
- Zenith Institute reserves the right to change the programme without prior notice, and cancel or change programmes if we don’t have a sufficient number of pre-registrations.
- Please do not bring your car up to the campsite—leave it at the designated parking lots. We run a shuttle service for you and your luggage.
- Please pre-register, as it helps us to organize and make sure your needs are met.
- Please leave your pets at home—absolutely no dogs!
- Those participants who arrive on Friday evening for a programme the following week, will need to pay the daily rate for Friday and Saturday.
Refunds: A full refund (minus CHF 100 processing fee) is granted if the cancellation notice is received 15 days prior to the camp week for which you registered. No refunds are made for cancellations after this date, or for leaving the camp early. Room and tent rentals are final, unless you or we can find a replacement.